Do you have public liability insurance?

Yes. We are insured for ZAR 150,000,000.00.  

Do we need a permit for private property?

No. Darkwing Aerials’ land owner permission form is available upon request.

Are you fully licensed?

We are licensed as a commercial drone operating company. This is a requirement to operate commercially. It is not sufficient to simply have a licensed pilot. Companies without an ROC are operating illegally.  

Can you survey solar panels?

Yes. We can survey solar farms for dysfunctional panels.

Do you have thermal cameras?

Yes. We can do thermal imaging for several applications.